Thursday 8 December 2011

Hello Interblags, This Is Your Cat

Hey you lot. Things have been hectic the past week or so! On Sunday, Growlithe and I went to Sydney, where we spent the afternoon in Luna Park, and then on Monday, we caught the train back to Melbourne! My Illamasqua and Morgana Minerals mix powder foundation lasted my two-hour nap on Growlithe's lap using Shaun as a pillow.

The train ride was great! Really quiet, beautiful countryside and all!

However, Tuesday sort of really sucked. Because I hadn't eaten for days, pretty much, I managed to get extremely ill that day. That day was also the day we had to go to Ikea to buy a bed. So Growlithe went upstairs to make a purchase, and I laid on the couch in the foyer (they have those for your convenience. I love ikea!). After about fifty minutes, I lumbered to the bathroom to violently throw up. But my makeup was still in place - I tweeted this about an hour later, touting it to be a christmas miracle. I felt a lot better, and went to find Growlithe.


And there, between the bedsheets and the flat-packed bathrooms were....some goths! I wish I had gotten a picture, these girls were gorgeous! I turned quite red when one of them complimented me. I also found a small fluffy white rat toy, which I brought home.

We came home, where we slept in the lounge, since our bed wasn't delivered til the next day. One of our housemates, Mini, was really worried about me, because I wasn't hungry! What a sweetheart.

We put our bed together yesterday, and I outfitted it in some awesome candystripe sheets, which I did think to photo before we laid down and trashed it by being wiggly. Unfortunately I can't upload it right now. </3 Soons, my pets, with all my photos of the baby kittens~! (Speaking of which, my babies need homes. Anyone want to share their homes with my awesome cats?)

Today we lazed around and did household chores. Not much happened - mostly Minecraft and we watched some more of hour Hatventures: Skylands urtoob series we're into. Growlithe went out and bought a kettle, too, and a powerboard so we can play our wii - or as we call it, our Woo. Along with a "goff woo remote with a nunchuck, because you're so goff".

Anyway, I have had a very persistant headache the last few days. Hopefully it will clear up pretty soon and I'll feel a bit better, and the fresh vegetables I have been eating have helped a lot. 

I am desperately trying to get ready for the Filthy Victorians, without much luck - with the sewing machine so far away, my eyesight getting worse and funds running low, I am fearing I might have to push back the start date a month.

Would you guys hate me if I had to? Life is getting really hectic and I haven't had the opportunity to blog much at all, which I hate, and I need to go out and do a good load of skirt-shopping!

Missing you all desperately, hoping to get some good, interesting blogging done soon!



On a final note, blog lurker and commenter Miss Gothy Girl and I met up a few weeks ago for shopping at Gallery Serpentine. We should never be put together again - we are TERRIBLE for each other! She has started a blog at my insistance - called Clockwork Bats ! Go and follow her, and hopefully she can get this seamstress business underway! I have to say, Nikki is awesome and so much fun! Hoping to stage a get-together when she is down after Christmas.


Much love, and missing you all!


<3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nawwwww :)

Labels

1940scat (1) adora batbrat (2) adorable catness (1) adorable gothicness (1) adsense (1) andrews sisters (2) angst (1) animal testing (1) ashley (1) atrocities (1) australian stories (1) awards; list; a little bit bullshit; shiro cosmetics (1) bargain (1) bats (2) bb cream (1) being one hell of a cat (4) BIG FUCKING GOTH HAIR (1) black lipstick (1) blaggymcblaggerson (1) blarg (1) blog stuff (3) bloggers (1) bloody mary cosmetics (1) books (1) brains (1) brief update (1) bustle (1) butts (1) camwhore (1) can't touch this (1) cat (1) cat about town (5) cat stuff (1) cats (19) celtic music (1) chinchillas (1) church (1) cloudstreet (1) comic (2) competitions (1) consumerism (1) contact (1) contests (1) corset connection (1) corsetry (1) corsets (6) corsets-au (2) crivens (1) damn computer (1) delilah (1) depression and why you don't have it (1) diary of a mareep (1) doctor kitty (1) doctor who (1) doctor whooves (1) doe deere (4) dog (1) dogs (1) doing science (3) dopey discord (1) dramu (1) EA (1) emilie autumn (1) emotional cat is emotional (1) encyclopedic (3) endangered animals (3) europe (1) everything is beautiful at the heathers house (1) excuses excuses (5) facebook (2) facts don't care if you believe in them (2) fatcat is fat (1) fcuking fgagot (1) Fight Like A Girl (1) filthy victorians 2012 (12) FLAG (1) folk (1) freak (1) FUCK YOU TOO INTERNET (6) fucking rainbows how do they work (1) furries y u betray me (1) game (1) gif party (2) giveaway (2) goddammit google (1) goddamn it lady stop being wrong (2) goddamn it stop being wrong (1) going out (1) going to the doctor (1) goodgoth (3) goth as fuck (1) goth outings (1) green fairy (1) hair (4) happy birthday (1) happy freakin birthday (1) hats (2) haul (2) hedgehogs (1) help (1) hiatus (2) hoorah (1) hot girl in the comic shop (1) house hunting (2) house stuff (4) human rights (1) i am internet (1) i love lipstick (1) i love you guys (1) i seriously cannot be the only one that hates the new blogger interface seriously what the fuck (1) i'll spellcheck you (1) i'm amazing (1) iberian lynx (1) illamasqua (1) image macros (1) important (2) information (1) interview (1) irish music (1) is this real life? (4) just say no (1) kittens (4) lil bit of rockakitty (1) lime crime (4) links (1) lipstick (1) little things with stripes on (1) lol troll (2) lolcow (1) look before you speak (1) Lovett's Law (1) lucy (1) makeup (2) manic panic (1) maru the cat (2) meerkats (1) melbourne (1) melbourne zoo (1) minecraft (1) minecraft server (1) mini-post (9) mlp (1) monthly theme (1) more than you needed to know (1) morgana cryptoria (1) mr growlithe (2) music (8) my little pony (1) my mum (1) neartastic: the n stands for justice (2) new stuff (4) newborns (1) news (7) no one ever suspects the butterfly (1) nonpost (3) nothin doin (1) obama (1) oh mister ridcully you do go on (1) old blind dogs (1) omg omg omg (2) one million hijabs (1) open dialogue (1) opera (1) outfit (7) pageviews (1) pastel goth (1) pathetic (1) perfume (1) pics (2) pizza (1) pizza order bat (1) pokegoon hurf (2) pokemon (2) politics (1) poll (1) profile picture (1) projects (1) raeglol (1) rage rage rage (5) rant (2) really unflattering photographs (1) religion (1) repo (1) resource (1) reviews (6) sary (2) save animals (2) SCIENCE (1) scottish music (1) shaima alawadi (1) shiro cosmetics (2) shooooooes (1) shopping (10) sick (2) skirt (2) snow leopard (1) speshul flower snowflake (1) srsface (1) stick your head up a fuck off (2) still alive (5) teddy (1) terminally stupid (1) terribear (1) terry pratchett (2) thank you (1) the body is a gross unnatural thing (1) the master (1) the more you know (2) the religious wrong (1) the temperature in this country is TOO DAMN HIGH (1) third world problems (1) thundercunt (1) tightlacing (1) tips and tricks (1) to do list (1) tragic beautiful (1) travel (1) tumblr (1) tummy (1) tutorial (1) twitter (2) undies (1) unwell (1) updates (1) victorian lady (3) victoriana (1) vintage (1) voltaire (4) walruses (1) wee babbys (1) what do miss cat (2) what the fuck (2) what what what (2) what. where. what. (1) wildcats (1) xanthy (1) YAY (1) you too can have a cat for the low price of your sanity (2) zomblies (1) zoo (1)